Our motto is ‘Be Phone Happy 😀’ and our main aim is to ensure our customers are happy.
Should you have any problems with your device which is faulty or defective within 12 months (6 months battery) of buying from us, we’ll repair or replace free of charge.
Refunds are only available 30 days from receipt of the device and it must return to Gizmo2Go in the original condition in which it was sent. Please follow our returns process below:
1. Remove your sim card and take a backup.
2. Disable/Remove iCloud/Google Account locks in case the phone cannot be repaired.
3. Securely package the device ready for posting (in the original box that we sent to you), ensuring enough padding for safe transit (we cannot be held liable for damaged parcels which arrive in that conditon). Include your Gizmo2Go order number within the packaging so that we can tell it’s you.
4. We’ll create your returns label via Royal Mail
5. Print return label (or show QR code to your local Post Office if you do not have a printer – remember to store your tracking number safely)
6. Complete the form opposite – ensuring Royal Mail tracking link has been entered and the reason for your return.
7. You can track your item once posted following your tracking link online at Royal Mail.
Please note, website price changes are not valid for refunds.
Our address is Gizmo2Go Limited, Hatton House, 18 Apollo, Lichfield Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth B79 7TA.
Complete your returns form
Option 1 – Removing iCloud account via your device
- Turn device ON
- Select Settings
- Select iCloud
- Press Delete Account
- Enter Apple ID password when prompted
- Select Turn Off
Please note: The above process must be done before wiping or restoring the device.
Option 2 – Removing iCloud Account remotely
- Device must be switched OFF
- Login to icloud
- Select Find my iPhone
- Click the dropdown list
- Device will show as ‘Offline’
- Select ‘Remove from Account’ – NOT ‘Erase phone’
- Select Remove on the confirmation popup.
Device must be switched off and appear as ‘Offline’, otherwise ‘Remove from Account’ option will not appear. If you have recently switched device off, you may have to wait a few minutes for the device to switch to ‘Offline’ status.
Google/Android/Samsung Account locked devices:
– Please make sure all Samsung devices which are returned have had the Samsung or Google account deactivated. We will be unable to accept this device if Samsung account lock is activated, the device will be shipped back to the sender. To remove a Google account please follow the same process. This process is shown below:
- Select the Apps soft key / Menu Key
- Select Settings
- Select Accounts
- Select your Samsung account
- Select Samsung account
- Select Remove account
- Confirm Remove account
- You will now be signed out from your Samsung account on your device. Repeat the steps for the Google account if needed.